Discover more from Bonjour Domain 👋
Marc Lou, startup builder: “Build it. Launch it. Even if it’s sketchy.”
1. How and when did you make your first dollar online?
In 2018. After a few cold emails with an Escape Room business, I sold them software I didn’t build yet ($99/month). That customers churned in 2022.
2. How long does it take between the idea and this first dollar?
A couple of days because I didn’t build the app; 2 years if we count the 4 startups I made before (that never made money).
3. What best actionable advice would you give to someone who wants to start TODAY?
Every product has a 24h-version. Build it. Launch it. Even if it’s sketchy.
4. What resources would you recommend to a beginner?
The book How To Fail At Almost Everything by Scott Adams. It gives you the right mindset to build a successful startup.
5. Who would you recommend to follow?
I used to build LEGO, now startups.
Stop procrastinating with my gamified habit tracker HabitsGarden.com