Discover more from Bonjour Domain 👋
“Don’t be afraid to publish.” - Jon Brosio, content creator
1. How and when did you make your first dollar online?
It was May 2018. I had been writing on Quora for about 5 months. I had reached my first 1M views about two months prior.
I wrote a pdf ebook and started marketing it to my email list. I remember it sold to a guy named Daniel (I’ll keep his last name anon). It sold for $13.50. Changed my life ever since.
2. How long does it take between the idea and this first dollar?
The idea took maybe a few days to a week. Then another two weeks to build the landing page and write & format the ebook.
And then shit… about a month of procrastinating and fighting “imposter syndrome” before I finally published it live & marketed it.
3. What best actionable advice would you give to someone who wants to start TODAY?
Don’t be afraid to publish.
And more importantly, don’t be afraid to ask for money. Your knowledge is valid and valuable. You should be compensated for it.
4. What resources would you recommend to a beginner?
In terms of tools, use a keyboard to write your content and use the “enter/return” button to publish your work. It’s gonna be bad in the beginning.
You beat out the others when you keep showing up. I know it’s cliche – but it’s true.
5. Who would you recommend to follow?
Helping you become your niche’s favorite creator